We may collect and process the following data:
The data you provide by filling out forms on site, including data provided when registering to use the site and other shared recordings (e.g. social media logins), signing up for our services, publishing materials, or requesting other services.
The data you provide when entering a competition or promotion through our website, completing a poll, voting, or submitting reviews, certificates or feedback.
The data you provide to us, or that we may collect from you, when you report any difficulty you experience when using our site.
Register correspondence if contacted.
General, aggregate, demographic and non-personal data.
If you download or use our mobile app, we may be able to access details about your location and mobile location, including your device's id.
Details of the transactions you have made through our website and details of our processing and delivery of the goods you have requested.
Details about your computer, including, for example, your IP address, operating system, browser type, as well as data on your overall use of the Internet (e.g., by using or accessing a technology that stores data on your device, such as cookies, conversion tracking code, web signals, etc. (collectively referred to as "cookies")."
Your email address provided to us by third parties who have assured us that you have agreed to share your email address.
Any other data we consider necessary to enhance your experience of using the site.
HOW ARE WE GOING TO USE YOUR DATA?
We may use the data in the following cases:
· To provide you with the information, products or services you request from us or see that you may be interested in, and where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
· To provide you with services based on where you are located, such as advertising, search results, and other content dedicated to you.
· To implement the obligations resulting from any contracts between you and any other entity that uses our site, or between you and us.
· To improve our services and to provide better and more customized services.
· To ensure that the content of our site is delivered in the most effective way for you and the device you use to access our site.
· to notify you of changes made by our site.
· For any other reason we see it necessary to enhance your browsing experience.
· To manage incentive programs and meet your requests for these incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in competitions and notify you if you win.
WHO CAN WE DISCLOSE?
Data for our customers is a very important part of our business.
· Other parties. To provide our services, we may cooperate with other affiliates or non-our service providers (e.g., logistics companies used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, processing payments for online transactions, etc.).
You understand how important it is for these companies to access relevant data to perform their tasks. Wherever it is geographically located. These companies are contractually obliged to respect the privacy of the data.
· Marketing and promotions. We may also use data to provide you with information about goods and services you may be interested in, as well as enhance your experience browsing and using the site, service messages, new features, improvements, special offers and events of interest.
We may allow a third party to use data, for example: we may provide data to advertisers to help them reach the target audience to enable us to comply with our obligations to advertisers (i.e., by showing their ads to the target audience).
In addition, to participate in some of our competitions and promotions, you may be asked to provide additional data. .
· Business Transfers: If our company or all of our assets are actually acquired, customer data will be an asset transferred to the new owner.
· Protecting our website and other sites: We disclose the customer's account and other personal data when we consider that such disclosure is appropriate to comply with laws and investigations conducted to enforce laws and to protect rights, property or the safety of our users or others.
Please note that our site may occasionally contain links to and from our corporate networks, advertisers and affiliates, and if you enter into a link from one of these links, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies, and that we will not be held responsible or required for these policies.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The data we collect from you may be transferred or stored on a site in Saudi Arabia.
WHAT PROTECTION STANDARDS DO WE APPLY?
It is important for you to ensure that your password and device you use to access our site to avoid unauthorized access from third parties are protected.
Unfortunately, sending data over the Internet is completely unsafe.
HOW DO YOU ACCESS AND EDIT DATA?
You can access a wide range of data about your account and your dealings with the site in order to view and, in some cases, update the data.
Examples of data that you can easily access on the site:
· Updated data regarding the latest orders you've made.
· Personal identification data (including name, email, password, correspondence, and personal advertising preferences).
· Payment settings (including credit card information).
· E-mail notification settings.
You can refuse to receive our marketing messages in the future at any time by adjusting your customer's messaging preferences, through the unsubscribe link in email correspondence.
In addition, our system will place cookies when you sign in to the site to ensure a fun and smooth user experience across the site. Performance cookies collect information about how you use the site — the pages you visit most of the time — allowing us to provide you with targeted and relevant options that enhance your browsing and use experience.
We may keep a copy of the data for the purposes of complying with the laws, particularly when you update the information where we keep a copy of the previous data for preservation in our records.
We may periodically send reminders via email with our notifications and conditions, but you should check your frequent visit to our site for the latest changes.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you have any queries regarding your data on the site, please contact us and let us know the exact description of your inquiries, and we will respond to them and address them.
Contact us directly on our mail id or just give us a call.